About the organisation
PETA is a registered charity with over 330 member companies, operating at the leading edge of training and development for more than 40 years. Our experience and quality of training in Apprenticeships, Foundation Learning and Commercial programmes has enabled us to gain a reputation as one of the largest and most respected training organisations on the south coast.
PETA offers a fantastic opportunity to develop the essential skills needed to succeed in life. Our dedicated teams encourage young people to recognise their potential, help build their confidence and develop team working abilities whilst identifying career interests and getting them on the right path, whether that’s into work, Apprenticeships or on to other learning programmes.
Having worked with employers for many years, PETA offers a professional, high quality and a focussed service on meeting employer needs both in the recruitment of Apprentices and in the development of employees.
Offering Apprenticeships in:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- ICT (Users and Practitioners)
Other Training and Services Available:
- Employee development programmes, courses, seminars and briefings
- Advisory and Consultancy Services in Health and Safety, HR and Training
The benefits of working with us
- Your success is our success; we have over 40 years experience in developing people
- Our offer includes a full and comprehensive recruitment service with minimal fuss
- We take time to listen, understand and work with Employers to make a real difference
It is very difficult for manufacturers to employ young people straight from school and it is PETA that provides the bridge through the Apprentice programme. As a company we take on between three to four Apprentices a year who become the backbone of Harwin’s development. PETA plays a critical part in delivering hands-on programmes that help Apprentices to achieve their potential and become valued members of the Harwin team.Harwin Plc