HTP Apprenticeship College is one of the leading training companies in the South of England, employing a team of friendly, experienced and most importantly, qualified staff. HTP offers training and qualifications through the Government's Apprenticeships and Work Place Learning initiatives and are proud to have been the first training provider in the UK to be awarded the Training Excellence Award which looks at Employer responsiveness. HTP Training consistently achieves higher success rates with our learners than the national averages, nearly 90% achieved their Apprenticeship framework in 2010 / 2011 contract year. HTP achieved Grade 1's across the board at our Ofsted inspection in November 2008 and has now been awarded Learning and Skills Beacon Status. In 2010 HTP was officially recognised by Ofsted as one of the Top 12 training providers in the country and in 2011 we won the Hospitality Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year and a National Training Award for our own staff development programme. You can be assured HTP will do everything possible to help you achieve your aims and those of your staff.
HTP Training offers Apprenticeships in
- Hospitality & Catering
- Management and Team Leading
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Cleaning Services
- Childcare (Isle of Wight only)
Other training and services include:
- Bespoke Management training
- Adult Numeracy and Literacy
- Foundation Learning
The benefits of working with us
- We work using a consultative approach with employers to build a long term business partnership.
- We have one of the highest success rates, currently at 90%.
- We will adapt the training to suit both the business and candidate.
- We offer training onsite or will provide a local facility for candidates to attend.
- Boast Ofsted ‘Grade 1’s’ across all areas of training.
- All consultants are trained to Level 5 in Teaching.
- We will source funding to support where possible the cost of training.
- We offer a ‘roll-on-roll-off’ approach so learners can start at any time in the year.
HTP take care of all the training paperwork, from initial assessment, both with the managers, discussing what upcoming training needs we may have, to meeting individually with learners, explaining all the options and opportunities and guiding them through the process. HTP are always flexible, to meet the needs of the business and the employees. They will always go the extra mile. Having HTP delivering training to the majority of our staff has the Tower buzzing, the team are more confident, buoyant and innovative.Paul Mahy, Commercial Manager from Spinnaker Tower